Year 1 Electrical Program
Year One of the ATS Electrical Program is an online course that fulfills the 150 hours of course study required by the states of NH, VT, ME, and WY. You will cover Electrical and Construction Safety, Construction Math, Digital Multimeter Principles, Basic Electrical Theory and Electrical Print Reading.
Year One includes 9 months access to the Year One Electrical online portal.
Books Included in Year 1:
- ATP Electrical Safety: A Practical Guide to OSHA and NFPA 70E – 2021 Edition
- ATP Math for the Building Trades – 2nd Edition
- ATP Digital Multimeter Principles – 4th Edition
- Mike Holt Understanding Electrical Theory
- ATP Print Reading for Installing and Troubleshooting Electrical Systems
(The NEC book is not included in this package.)
– Students are required to show proof of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Review the ATS Student and Purchasing Policies prior to check out.
If you’d prefer to pay in three automatic payments, charged every three months, click here.