Year 4 Electrical Program
3 automatic payments of $495.00, charged every 3 months
Year Four of the ATS Electrical Program is an online course that fulfills the 150 hours of course study required by the states of NH, VT, ME, and WY. You will cover Electrical Safety, Solid State Devices and Systems, Leadership Skills for Construction Field Leaders, Electrical Estimating, Exam Prep Based on the current National Electrical Code and Journeyman Electrician Practice Exams based on the current National Electrical Code.
Year Four includes 9 month access to the Year Four Electrical online portal.
Books included in Year Four:
- ATP Solid State Devices and Systems
- ATP Effective Leadership Skills for Construction Field Leaders – 2nd Edition
- Mike Holt Electrical Estimating
- Mike Holt Electrical Exam Preparation (2023)
- Mike Holt Journeyman Electrician Simulated Exams (2023)
(The NEC book is not included in this package.)
– Must be a registered apprentice in good standing with one of the following states: NH, VT, ME, WY and have successfully passed Year Three with at least a 70% average to be enrolled in this course.
Review the ATS Student and Purchasing Policies prior to check out.
If you’d prefer to pay the full amount up front, click here.