Year 3 Electrical Program
3 automatic payments of $495.00, charged every 3 months
Year Three of the ATS Electrical Program is an online course that fulfills the 150 hours of course study required by the states of NH, VT, ME, and WY. You will cover Electrical and Construction Safety, Principles of Grounding, Electrical Power Quality, Transformer Principles, Electric Motor Principles and Motor Controls.
Year Three includes 9 months access to the Year Three Electrical online portal.
Books included in Year Three:
- ATP Electrical Safety: A Practical Guide to OSHA and NFPA 70E – 2021 Edition
- ATP Principles of Earth Grounding Resistance
- ATP Power Quality Measurement and Troubleshooting
- ATP Transformer Principles and Applications
- ATP Troubleshooting Electric Motors – 5th Edition
- Mike Holt Understanding Basic Motor Controls
(The NEC book is not included in this package)
– Must be a registered apprentice in good standing with one of the following states: NH, VT, ME, WY and have successfully passed Year Two with at least a 70% average to be enrolled in this course.
Review the ATS Student Policies prior to check out.
If you’d prefer to pay the full amount up front, click here.