Year 2 Electrical Program
3 automatic payments of $495.00, charged every 3 months
Year Two of the ATS Electrical Program is an online course that fulfills the 150 hours of course study required by the states of NH, VT, ME, and WY. You will cover Electrical and Construction Safety, Residential and Smart Home Technologies, and the National Electric Code (current edition).
Year Two includes 9 months access to the Year Two Electrical online portal.
Books included in Year Two:
- ATP Electrical Safety: A Practical Guide to OSHA and NFPA 70E – 2021 Edition
- ATP Residential Wiring and Smart Home Technology – 4th Edition
- Mike Holt Understanding the NEC, Vol. 1 (2023)
- Mike Holt Understanding the NEC, Vol. 2 (2023)
(The NEC book is not included in this package.)
– Must be a registered apprentice in good standing with one of the following states: NH, VT, ME, WY and have successfully passed year one with at least a 70% average to be enrolled in this course.
Review the ATS Student and Purchasing Policies prior to check out.
If you’d prefer to pay the full amount up front, click here.